Twitter Setup and Resources
Twitter is an amazing tool and every business, organisation or professional person should be using it. Especially for things like brand awareness, promotions, events, product updates etc. Even customer / client based services such as customer service / technical support can be carried out via Twitter.
But how do you get started? What are the do's and dont's or pitfalls?
Lanarkshire IT Services will help you set up a Twitter account and get you or your organisation started in the world of microblogging / social media.
We don't profess to be social media guru's but we can provide you with enough resources, tools and tips to help you get started, as well as details of our own experience of what works and what doesn't.
Below are some of our favourite Twitter tools and resources:
Take your take and read through the resources that are relevant to your current situation / organisation.
Should you need any help then please Contact Us
- Tweetdeck - The ultimate social networking tool
- Tweetburner- Track the links you share on Twitter
- Friend or Follow - Who's not following you back on Twitter? Who are you not following back? Who are your mutual friends?
- Twitturly - The top tweets in real time
- Twitter Search Operators - How to use Twitter Search effectively / properly
- Trendsmap - Real-time local trends info
- SocialMention - Real-time social media search and analysis
- Screenr - Create screencasts easily
- Bit ly - A URL Shortener
- Tweet Spinner - Twiiter management tool
- FollowFriday Helper - Makes it dead easy to recommend Tweeps on Twitter
- Tweepi - Make sense of your Twitter account / Manage your account better
Once your Twitter account is setup. Take the time to read up on how Twitter works and how it can help you. Below are some decent and informative Twitter articles.
Last Updated (Sunday, 15 January 2012 23:25)