FREE Online Backup
Up to 5 GB Absolutely FREE
Need reliable, scheduled backups for your precious data that can be retrieved in an instant?
Need to share documents / photos / video etc between your computers and mobile devices?
Don't want the hassle of expensive backup hardware and complicated configurations?
Got no where safe or secure to keep your precious data?
Are you presently backing up to an unreliable, easily lost, damaged or stolen external hard drive that offers no fault tolerance etc if anything goes wrong?
Then let us help.
Lanarkshire IT Services are now partners with a major backup company and we aim to offer you a new concept in desktop / laptop / mobile device / server backup.
Features / Benefits:
- Simple desktop, laptop and server backup
- Set it and forget it - After initial setup everything is then automated
- Automatic, scheduled backups
- Encryption - ALL data is encrypted locally with military grade encryption and then uploaded via 128 bit SSL
- Block level incremental backups - After initial backup only new / changed files are backed up
- Data is stored in state of the art Data Centres
- Automatic backup health alerts
- Data can be restored to any machine anywhere any time
- No expensive, dedicated hardware require which can fail or be stolen
- Share and syncronise data between ALL your computers and mobile devices
What can be backed up?:
- Accounts data
- Virtually anything you like
What is required?:
- A Windows or Mac computer or server
- A mobile device such as an iPhone / iPad / Blackberry / Android device
- Our backup client installed
- An internet connection (preferably DSL / Cable)
How much can I back up?:
- We offer 2 basic FREE plans
- 2 GB simple setup
- 5 GB more advanced setup & features
- Additional plans can be customised per customer
What does it cost?:
- 2 GB space - FREE
- 5 GB space - FREE
- If you require setup then we will charge a one time fee of £30
How do I get it?:
Need more online backup space? Then please contact us with your requirements
Last Updated (Tuesday, 29 May 2012 21:50)