IT For Charities / Non-Profit Organisations
We do the IT - You do the work you love
Lanarkshire IT Services understand both the technical and financial challenges that IT setups can be for charities.
There are so many choices of manufacturer's, equipment, operating systems etc to chose from which can be daunting for charities with little or no IT knowledge or staff.
We are also aware that many charities operate with gifted or "hand me down" IT equipment and software.
So Lanarkshire IT Services have decided to take the proactive step to improve this and will offer FREE IT consultation and discounted IT services to charities.
We can assess your current IT needs and provide you with a cost effective and most often FREE solution.
This way charities can get on with doing the work they love WITHOUT being restricted or hampered by IT technology and costs.
Here are some of the IT Services we can provide to charities / non-profits:
- Managed IT Services / Proactive 24 / 7 Monitoring / Security
- IT consulting / advice
- IT support -Via Telephone, Email or Remote Control
- FREE remote control support
- FREE virus / malware removal / protection
- Internet Security / Safety
- Network Security
- Internet presence
- Email / Communications system
- Client / Staff databases
- VOIP Telephone system with 0845 / Local number prefix
- IP Security system for premises
- Web design / development
- IT assessments
- Security assessments
- Free / Discounted IT hardware / software
- Public access computer systems
- Linux alternatives to Windows systems
- Social Media advice
- Multiple Branch / Outlet networking advice / setup
- Online Backup
- Document Sharing
- Licensing advice
For IT advice or help for your charity please Contact Us and tell us about your IT related needs.
Last Updated (Thursday, 10 May 2012 09:23)